gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-08-2015, 11:45 PM
Walk | Talk | Think

He was only mildly surprised when Saga appeared, and though he did a double take when he noticed her he still offered a welcoming smile as she joined the group and took up a spot next to him. That was one of the missing accounted for, but still his sister was absent, probably unaware that they had even been called. He wanted to help her get to the meeting, knowing it now to be important after seeing his mother's face, but with a smile of her own she assured him it was fine. Eirik tried to placate himself with his mother's confidence, but still he worried. Would Keiki arrive soon? She could not possibly miss the entirety of their meeting, could she? I hope she's close by.

The concern that hung heavily over him was momentarily distracted by the appearance of the small, scarred Huntress Akemi, and though he had suspected it from the state of the meeting so far Eirik had it confirmed for himself how serious things within the pack were. Akemi wanted to rebuild them, to keep them together and try to cling to the stability they had once had under his father's rule, and while the idea was tempting and sounded promising to the young male his mother had different plans. His rosy eyes shifted between them as they spoke, and he listened quietly while each of his family and pack members offered up their plans. Just briefly he let his attention slide to Keiki as she appeared - Thank goodness! - and he offered her a silent smile and a nuzzle as she leaned against him, but otherwise the whole of his attention was on the others.

Decisions were being made left and right, his family and pack beginning to slowly split apart. It pained him a little - they had always been together, always had each other to lean on, and now that was going to change - but it was not altogether bad. Warja seemed to have a promising plan in mind, and with Kismet joining her he felt sure she would be safe and well taken care of. Without realizing, he knew already where he was going to end up, and as he glanced toward his mother and his baby siblings there was no question about it. I'll go where you go," Eirik promised, "and try to keep you guys safe."