Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-09-2015, 07:24 PM

Oh, how he hated storms. They set his fur on end and made it impossible not to clench his teeth. Valentine swore he could feel the electricity in his fur, almost as if being struck by lightning had linked him to bad weather. His skin felt charged and it sent shivers down his spine.

The boy would state that he didn't know where to go yet and then follow that statement with the question,"Where do you go when it storms?" Um. Well... Valentine would be lying if he said he casually meandered to any one particular spot. If a storm crept up on him and there was no time to get to his den he slunk under the nearest bush or whatever and sulked until it was safe to wander about again. BUT, that wasn't really something one shared with someone you wanted to respect you, now was it? "Depends on how close the storm is and how bad I think it's going to be. Any low laying cover will do." His thoughts went back to the moor and he parted with the advice, "Avoid trees if at all possible."

His eyes lit on a large, downed tree whose crown kept the trunk suspended above the ground by several feet. Shrugging, he said, "That would work, I suppose, but I think we'll be alright long enough to find a better place." Something occurred to him then. "Unless you'd like to wait out the storm with your sister?" He was perfectly capable of finding his own shelter and if the boy would rather stay with someone he knew, Valen would understand.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.