size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-10-2015, 06:05 PM

She waited eagerly, seeing only a couple more wolves enter into the meeting. The lighter toned male was greeted by Arian, affection clear and Avalon wondered if that was Cypress. It would soon be confirmed when the meeting started. The woman listened quietly, her eyes occasionally glancing around though it didn't seem like any of the wolves were interested. It puzzled her...wouldn't you want the best for your pack? But...these wolves seemed like they didn't really care. Turning back to Arian, her ears pricked when the alphess had announced members for ranking. Avalon was quite surprised that Arian had nominated her for a promotion, for she had only joined recently, but she had been actively seeking a place in which to do her part. Her tail wagged slightly, wondering if anyone had an objection to the newcomer. But it seemed, nobody had anything to say.

She'd glance at Cypress, the man with whom she'd be working with she was sure, and offered a friendly nod before turning back to her President. "Thank you. I won't disappoint you, I promise." She offered kind words to the pair, sure that the rest of the pack wouldn't care either way. They were...silent. Much more different then Avalon's birth pack, or even the cruel pack of Amenti. But either way, she'd do her best. And perhaps, she could try to motivate the others and get them interested in something, otherwise why be in a pack if you didn't want to pull your weight and earn your keep? It simply was puzzling.
"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!