size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
06-11-2015, 12:13 AM

Hymn was getting bolder, moving further south than he ever had before stopping only when he found himself faced with fog. Living close to the ocean mist wasn’t all to unfamiliar to the monochromatic boy but something about the forest and the way it’s branches bent to block much of the sky and his path paired with the silent hovering white cover chilled him. So maybe he wasn’t so bold after all…

The giant shivered to himself, cerulean gaze scanning nervously. What a time to go exploring by himself, he should have brought Psalm… then at least he’d not be alone… though he’d probably have to be the one to put on a brave face for his smaller twin. So it was that the imposing boy stalked like a scared kitten through the unfamiliar forest.

Finally though he found he wasn’t quite as alone as he thought. A scent drifted upon the humid air and he allowed a slight smile to pull at his lips and his tail to beat against the air. This time light blues shifted from side to side in search of the source of the smell. Movement caught his eye and he lowered his form to the ground, peering under the thorns to his right. A lupine shape was squirming through the path and for a brief moment he was reminded of the starry blue girl he had met… how was she doing?

Shaking his head he stopped staring and spoke finally: "You’re not stuck are you?" He hoped not, not just for her sake but because he wasn’t exactly eager to go crawling around under there…

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3