gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
06-11-2015, 10:56 PM

She would sit there on the cool earth and watch him as the realization of what she had said struck home, she would watch his slack jawed amazement and winch slightly, she hadn't meant to be dropping a bomb on him but how else could she have shared the news? But in the next moment the sunrise would leave him and amazed joy would take its place. When she realized he had only happiness and love in reaction to her news she would finally relax herself and grin up at the larger wolf. He would speak then, confirming the happiness he was feeling and she would impulsively kiss his cheek just before he enveloped her in a hug and she leaned against him, breathed in the scent of him and felt nothing but his love and support.

“Is that what you want?” she asked softly, for them to be a family? To invite more children into their lives, to raise them together as their Mother and Father. “Because there's nothing in the world I want more. Also, I should warn you.. Rhythm went to get Shaye, so we can tell her also” she said this more happily now that she knew where Shai stood on the subject.

""