size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
06-11-2015, 11:32 PM

Speaking of the devil, the young child had been woken from a lazy nap to the wonderful discovery that Rhythm was visiting Abaven. The older woman had found her with no trouble and had woken her with a word, and of course Rhythm had then been attacked with a massive hug from an overgrown pup who didn't yet know her size. Now she was trudging along behind her Auntie who had decided that there would be a family gathering. Shaye didn't mind, she would never let herself miss even a moment of time with Rhythm, and it might be nice to see her mother getting along with the Auntie she adored also.

In no time they would find Shai and Motif, they where hugging and looking all longingly into each-other eyes and Shai looked at Rhythm, grinned, and pretended to gag when her parents weren't looking. In truth, it was promising seeing them like this, they really where a real family. She kept to Rhythm's side as they approached and would seat herself beside her Auntie when the older woman stopped.

"speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.