Arian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-12-2015, 12:15 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 12:16 PM by Arian.)

Even if his tension would vanish, or slow, her own would not. Though it made her happy that he knew of her family, she herself knew not every Adravendi was kind. Although Neo had thrown away his last name it had seemed at the time Arian had met him. Her blue eyes widening a little at Ravine, though they softened when he said he was alone. Something about being alone always struck a chord with her. She hated the feeling herself, and she hated it when even complete strangers felt that way. When she had been pushed to the end of her line, it seemed like she always wanted to be there for somebody. "I believe Cairo was my grandfather. My mother is Epiphron Adravendi." Arian would state looking back at him. "Erani was a good friend, and an excellent healer. Though I never met her face to face, but I spoke to wolves who had."

"You said that you were alone again? What happened to your pack?" the scent that still as mildly on his pelt. She thought she knew it, but was unsure. After spending a season away from Alacritis there was no saying what packs were what. Arian knew though, if he needed a pack to stay in her doors were open. Things were going well, despite their last meeting. Arian felt more confident in her own pack than she ever had.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.