Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Glacier
06-12-2015, 11:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2015, 11:09 PM by Nysa.)

The ways of Nysa to her brother never did elicit a response, through she was far from finished trying to arouse a reaction from her cold sibling. As she rubbed her scent across his side, marking him as hers and only hers for the world to know and turning to the land as lord and lady of all they surveyed (even if the occupants knew it not yet). His response was logical and sound and she drew her perfect brows together and let her well framed face fall into a pout at the boring idea, scouting was all they had for days as they had made their way here. She didn't want to be logical she wanted to have fun.

He would continue however, pointing out that his slower pace could prove to provide her with her required amusement. Her face smoothed out again, she would wait a little longer to see the fruits of their endeavor. He knew her too well by now, and could easily conclude the trouble she would find herself if he kept her waiting too long. 'Must we start now, my love?" Her words where formed so perfectly, so richly and inviting that they could almost be called a purr. "if we must scout, i Shall need something to keep me... occupied first" she pointed out, flicking her tail against his rump and letting a perfect lash drop down across her cold dull-sapphire eyes, even if what was implied was not what she meant. that didn't matter, Deimos knew her games.

""