gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
06-13-2015, 01:53 AM
He would smile absently as he laid in the snow, feeling her eyes on him. When her tongue pressed against his cheek, swipping away the snow, that eye closed and he shifted the other to look back up at her. He loved his aunties, whooly and truley. He missed them rather terribly, too. They all seemed so busy, Aunt Rhythm didn't even live in abaven anymore. He'd smile gently up at her untill she did question what he meant. Instantly his face fell to embarrassment and he looked back at the ground as she quickly picked up on what exactly he was practicing. When she offered to teach he couldn't help the slight widening of his eyes, the odd palpitations of his heart. He would make a fool out of himself! But...this way he could learn, right? She had a child too, she must have patience for this sort of thing. So, sucking in a breath he'd nod slowly and lift himself onto his gawky limbs, ears flat against his skull. "I-I'm...not v-very good..." He'd whisper, looking up at her. But he couldn't turn down the chance to learn, now could he.

So with another breath he'd lower himself on his four legs, closer to the ground with his knees bent. His legs shook, possibly from the strain of holding himself so still and..attempting to be solid. His balance was terrible, his center of gravity was, well, nothing. He couldn't keep himself on his paws on the best of days, let alone when he was sparring. His head would lower, but that was it. With a small, embarrassed smile he'd look at the ground. "I-I doubt....you'll b-be able t-to t-teach me, Auntie..." He whispered softly.

"Burn Baby Burn" | "Italian"