gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
06-13-2015, 05:01 AM
Starling would smile so gently when Shrike would jump on him putting himself down, but he merely shook his head. "N-not really.." He said softly, just smiling like it didn't bother him. "I-i just l-like to l-learn." He said with a small smile, a gentle tilt of his head. He wasn't truley intelligent, but at least he had his mind because the physical aspects of his being were rather..lacking. It was a gift, and as more days went on the more he realized it. So with a gentle smile he just accepted both of their truths, Starling's faults and the strength Shrike wanted to enunciation.

His brother seemed to latch onto the idea, even a little. And it made the young healer rather giddy. He loved the idea that he could possibly be helping Shrike through his problems. So instantly his little cogs began to whirl, trying to come up with a game plan for his little teaching lesson. He wondered how to make it a game, a challenge. With a blink of brilliant blue eyes he'd grin. "Vieni!" He barked, bouncing on his paws slightly before he'd turn quickly to trott towards his little dug out. He needed to sort through his plants, hoping that Shrike would follow along behind him.

"Talk""Italian"