gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Glacier
06-13-2015, 03:08 PM

Even wet, and filled through with traces of sand, her brothers luxurious coat was soft and filled the spaces around her. She didn't fear the depths of the murky blue liquid that surrounded them, nor the cold that embraced her from every side that Deio did not touch. After all, there was little her titan brother couldn't accomplish when he put his mind to it. He would nip her chest and her teeth could graze his ear before he was shoving her from the water, shoving her back to the sand and away from the sea.

She groaned and rose once they where clear of the water, shaking out her coat and looking it over with a sigh, she looked a disgrace, her perfect coat was ruffled and thick with sand and her petite paws where crusted over, only to get sandier with every step. “I'm quite entertained, thank you” she said, a touch sarcastically, but there was definite amusement there also. “Let me find a stream to clean up in and then im alllll yours my love” she promised him, knowing full way that he wanted her for scouting. Without waiting for another word from her brother she took on a length stride, strutting her stuff up the beach like every inch of her sand-trodden coat was glorious before vanishing into the trees.

""