Morphine

gems
size
build
player
04-04-2013, 08:16 PM

Thank you Chesh ♥

* ? ? ? * ? ? ? *

However much the haughty wench despised losing, especially to the king of a pack her own had held a certain distaste over, she was not too proud to back down from a battle she knew she could not win. Losing a traitorous member, however dangerous, was not worth utilizing every ounce of her energy nor was it worth putting up an epic battle until her death. Her muscles sore, fresh wounds now lacerating her body, and her pallid coat now tainted crimson in the areas where her opponent had injured her, the wench withdrew from her opponent, making no further notion that she would attack again in her own little form of submission. Disappointment and embarrassment ensued within her as she had been well aware that not only Nnoitra, but Kaien too, had been witness to her loss against the Valhallan superior, but her inner thoughts failed to reflect upon the stoic exterior she retained as her pupils fell upon the behemoth of a wolf before her. Take the traitor, she permitted the Valhallan king. But do realize that your newest member will now and forever have a bounty over her head, and if she is spotted anywhere near Tortuga? her voice trailed off, throwing a dark and teasing wink in the direction of not Collision, but Cyanide. A wicked grin cast itself across her bloodied lips and she pivoted in the direction of Tortuga?s territory, not a difference in her stance from when she had arrived. She didn?t even have to wait to hear Nnoitra?s submission; he was frail with age and battling against the juvenile giant would not lead to an outcome in his favor. Although it would have been interesting to hear the conversation that followed the entire rendezvous, Morphine had plans to meet with the young Adravendi within Tortuga?s own ranks.

-- exit morphine --

Speech. Thought. 305.

lu i hope you don't mind me pretending there was more to the fight, those pretend wounds morphine has aren't anything major and if you wanna incorporate minor wounds or not just into this thread then feel free to. i just didn't think it would be realistic for someone as headstrong as morphine to back down after one attack so that's why i used those little asterisks xD if it really does bother you then i'll change it, though c: