Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-14-2015, 01:35 AM

Akemi, the name was stored in her memory. While she had never met the woman, before Colman moved on he had told Arian that her children were part walker in them. The thought made her think for a moment, causing her head to turn away from Ravine. To be alone, it seemed like a fate she could never accept. Though, she highly doubted Akemi would be coming back. While she didn't know the woman, she had a gut feeling she didn't want Ravine wasting his life away waiting for the woman. Her crystal blue eyes looked at him standing up she would walk a little, limping as she usually did to help her restless legs. She would then sit again, but still giving him his distance.

"It's sad to hear that, I think I met Rune once before but my memory is a bit fuzzy in places. Akemi though, I know of her even if she doesn't know of me. Her children are my cousins. Though not from adravendi's side." she certainly hope that if she told Ravine she was adopted that he wouldn't throw up his walls again. Arian would try to relax her shoulders, ignoring her fears from earlier. "Anyhow.... if, by chance you don't have a place to go my borders are open to you in the north. If one of my members greets you simply tell them I sent you and they shouldn't give you any trouble. It won't have to be a permanent home, since you should be with Akemi if you so wish it. I just... I hate the thought of you being alone. I myself have been alone many times and it's a feeling I would never wish upon someone else." he had never said he was lonely, but she was only assuming. As her kind eyes would settle upon him, her offer would stand strong.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.