Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-14-2015, 01:46 AM

His interest made her happy on the inside. Anyone eager to learn she was eager to teach at this point. Her talk with Bass had lifted her spirits, and she hoped that if she were allowed to train Starling during the spring. That he would come back a fine young healer that the pack could use. Arian would let a laugh escape her lips when he asked if she liked healing. "Like is a bit of an understatement for me. It's my profession. Like you, I feel like it's what I was meant to do. Your father said you are bright, and very eager to learn about healing." not every alpha meant you had to be a fighter. She knew of Erani and maybe a few others who were healer leaders.

"Actually, we spoke about perhaps if you wanted coming to Sonticus in the spring to train with me. For how long I'd discuss that with your father and mother. But I figure it would be a good experience for you, not only to see another pack and the north but to refine your skills on healing." Arian said to the boy. He seemed smart himself, and it brought her so much joy. Despite her usual down demeanor and mental instability at times when she was alone.

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.