Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-16-2015, 09:05 PM

She would relax herself around Cypress. Always happy to spend the time with him. She figured the gods must thought of her as a fool. However the woman was most happy around him. For a moment she could forget about whatever demons were haunting her and just accept and give love as it would be. There would be no words she could describe for what thanks she felt for him. They hadn't started out this close. Arian had only just learned to love him dearly, tip toeing around her own actions. Otherwise she would end up having more one night stands than she could handle.

"I made an alliance with Abaven. They're a kind pack. Also we have quiet a few new members, I've been thinking of claiming the marble wash soon." she didn't entirely know what to tell him in order. There were things she wanted to ask him, stories to tell all of it. "I met a young woman named Avalon... she was slave to the previous pack who had this land. But we've grown close, I'd like you to meet her. She's my best friend I swear to it." she laughed shaking her head. "Also Amachi, so now not so many men are outnumbering me. Amachi is..... huge, bigger than any wolf I've ever seen but she is very quiet. I'm not sure what she's thinking sometimes but I placed her in the special forces." she took a bit of the rabbit. Before crystal eyes settled upon Cypress. "I also.... wanted to ask you something."

"Talk"
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.