Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
06-16-2015, 09:42 PM

The man would listen quietly as she spoke of Rune and then Akemi. Her words on Rune hadn't meant anything to him but what she'd said about Akemi's children had his mind twisting and his brows raising. He would not open his mouth though as he could not blame this girl for what her...unckle...had done to the woman he called friend. On the plus side it wasnt an Adravendi that had done it.

Arians next words were kind. She was offering him a place to stay, should he so choose it her boarders were open to him. That alone was something to be grateful for but she made it better by kmowing what it was to be alone and to wish to be with others you cared for. A small sad smile would cross his muzzle before he would open his maw to answer her. "I appreciate the generosity. I could use...." movement in the corner of his eye made him stop and shift his gaze.

His muscles had tenced at the movement if only for a split second before he recognized her. Instantly his sad smile would grow to that of a full out grin. Ravine hadnt seen her in so long that he had begun to worry and here she stood. "Akemi! I was just contemplating trying to find you. I was worried. he was so happy that she had returned that he almost forgot to introduce Arian...almost. "Akemi, this is Arian. Arian, this is Akemi."

Speech,