gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-17-2015, 11:56 AM

Psalm had been given a lot more freedom after the change in leadership, though if Novel had known where her boy was she might have panicked. He was getting older though, his second birthday would be here before he knew it and though he was small in stature he was confident he could take care of himself. Not that he'd ever been faced with any life threatening disasters yet, surely after a few close calls he'd be much more cautious. However for now he was more than eager to face anything head on. Psalm's attention would remain on the much larger boy, the emotions that the other felt about Psalm's travels were completely foreign to Psalm. The last thing he'd expected from a wolf like Angelus was to know that he wanted to be like him. No, his focus was on how disappointed he was that Angel hadn't seen the ocean. "It's the giant water." Psalm would say simply. "Think of how much land you've seen during your life, now imagine that's all covered with water and you still don't have as big as the ocean." He'd never seen the other side, not even when he'd swam to the island. "Oh, you should come see it with me!"
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]