Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Mystic had not been in the East for a long time. She had wandered away from the south to see if she could be with Hypnos again. Her ear, which had been cut by her mother's adopted father, had a large notch taken out of it. She could still remember feeling the pain that had surrounded her ear, and she wished that she could have been much more of a help to her father and lover. She sat down in front of a lake, eyes perplexed on the fireflies that surrounded her, as well as the perimeter of the leg. Her right eye was slashed as a scar ran down her right eye, but, she was able to keep her eyesight, which she was thankful for, unlike her younger sister, Annette, she was lucky.

"Oh, Siri, do you think Hypnos and I will ever be together?" She spoke, praying out loud to herself, "Hypnos has stayed with the ones who had taken him in and also took me hostage for some time even though my father owed them favors to save me. It kind of seems like I am always the one causing trouble for my family. If you can hear me, is there any way you can help me with choosing between Hypnos and my family? I just...don't want to see Hypnos get hurt anymore. I love him too much to see him hurt like that," she hung her head and sighed, seeing her reflection in the water, placing her head on the land and giving a small whimper.