Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
06-17-2015, 02:16 PM
Mystic heard everything that he had said to her and hung her head, her eyes closing and her ears drooped slightly in sadness. Since he was part of a pack, especially a pack that would not be easy to get out of, she knew that she could not ask Hypnos to join her family now. Her crimson eyes were closed as her lids covered them as a few tears ran down her face. "How can you be with two wolves that enslaved me...that were willing to hurt or kill me if I refused to go with them? I know they mean well to you, but, to me, and everyone else, they would more than likely hurt and kill anyone who gets in their way. If you trust them and owe them, then that is your business. I do not wish to be any part of their schemes and maniacal behaviors." She turned her head away.

"I wanted you to join my family...I wanted you to be by my side. How can we do that now?" She looked to him, sadness still in her eyes as she opened them and met his orbs. "I don't know if I even want to join a pack either, I don't wish to leave my siblings and parents alone without me. Deep down, I sometimes can still feel that I might have let them down without even being able to protect them...I couldn't even protect my little sister," she hung her head and whimpered, lying down once more and covering her eyes with one of her paws.