Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
06-17-2015, 06:44 PM

He didn't know what, if anything, he'd been expecting from Kassander, but he was surprised by the reaction he got. The auburn king pulled away and perhaps wisely, he decided not to press it. Valentine didn't know if he should regret the gesture or not. Regardless, he couldn't take it back. Seating himself slowly, the brute quietly studied his companion as the smaller man insisted everything was alright. He didn't believe him. Every bit of him practically screamed that something was amiss, and the words didn't quite ring true. Valentine knew when he was being lied to. Kassander went on to change the subject by asking a stream of questions and once he was done silence briefly fell between the two as Valen decided on a course of action. Not for one second did he believe Kassander.

After a moment's thought, the brute rumbled, "You, my friend, are a horrific liar." He sighed and took a deep, seemingly resigned breath and said, "But if this what you want to go with, so be it. I am good, never better. Imperium is the same. Watching it grow pleases me greatly. No, I don't have a mate. I do have kids though and if I may say so myself," His tone took on a proud edge, "They are the best damn kids in Alacritia." Slyly, he queried, "And what of you, Kassander?" Come on now, how could he possibly have thought he could get away from the questions so easily?

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.