gems
size
Small
build
-
player
Vail
06-17-2015, 08:59 PM

Psalm had grown up by the ocean, it's salty smell and comforting lullaby were all he had known for the first part of his life. Now though he'd really been starting to explore, and knowing there were wolves out there that hadn't seen the ocean made him realize what a big world it was. Angelus was obviously not faking his lack of experience, he looked quite confused but still accepted Psalm's explanation. It did not take much prodding before the other boy agreed to go with him to said place. The excitement was easily transferred to the smaller boy and his tail would beat faster against the tree that held him up. He'd never really been on an adventure with anyone but Hymn, even though he'd already seen the ocean it'd be more than fun to see Angel's reaction. However quickly after it was like the bigger boy's balloon got popped. Psalm would freeze as he watched the other pup become quite distressed compared to how he'd been a split second ago. He'd ask timidly how far away they'd have to go. "Well, not nearly as far as my home. I followed a river here, its bound to meet up with the ocean at least kind of close!" Yeah it wouldn't take so long to get to the ocean from here, compared to Fiori it was just a hop skip. "Why are you so worried about how far away it is anyhow?"
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]