gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-18-2015, 12:40 PM
Frith would finish his first perimeter check of the day, the early morning offering him some quiet from his recently hectic life style. He'd been much too caught up in the dwindling prey animals to spend the time with his children that they deserved. He'd cleared his schedule this morning to have some time with his elder daughter. Frith was excited to see how her hunting was coming along, he'd watch her complete her first successful hunt during their last lesson. He wished to see how she fared now that prey was becoming more scarce. How much would she have grown by now with all the challenges the world was throwing her way? He knew that Varda was growing into a beautiful young woman, she was intelligent and talented. Of course he expected no less from his offspring.

He'd give his coat a quick shake before he made his way to the woods that surrounded the waterfall. The wood did well to cover much of the pounding of the waters. He'd take a deep breath as he found a nice clearing, and would softly call for his daughter. Hopefully she was close. Finding himself relaxing more than he had in a week the Author would coil his haunches and lean back to wait.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]