Somnium

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
06-18-2015, 06:25 PM

Angelus slowly sank to his haunches as he thought. The smaller boy didn't think it was very far away, but if it wasn't, how come Angel had never heard of it? Psalm's answer was a little too vague to help him guess at the distance. Then again, it was entirely possible that Psalm only thought his home was far away because he had short legs and had to take tiny steps. Following that reasoning, Angelus decided that, because his legs were way longer, if he ran the whole way back from the ocean he could make it home in a reasonable time. Yes. That made perfect sense. And even if it didn't, he was going to go with it anyway because he really wanted to see the ocean.  

Psalm's question pulled Angel's gaze from the ground where it had dropped as he thought. "My dad said I'm not old enough to travel all over on my own," he explained with a shrug, "And I have to be able to make it home in half a day or less." Wasn't that normal? "Think I could make it back in that time? I live just right over there." Using his nose, Angel motioned back the way he'd come, vaguely gesturing in the direction of Imperium.

"Speaking" "Thinking"