size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-18-2015, 06:53 PM

She glanced at Amachi as they walked, the woman not bothering to shake off the snow that clung to her coat, though maybe she preferred it that way? Avalon offered a smile, noting that when Amachi had smiled earlier it had fallen away quite quickly. Though perhaps that was Avalon's fault for allowing her emotions to get the best of her. But from here on out, she would try her best to be happy and more cheerful. "It's nice to meet you, Amachi." She grinned, leading the way ahead towards the snow covered tree tops. She was at eye level with them now in this season, which was strange since they always towered over her in every other season. Glancing at Amachi, however, she noticed that the female was much taller then she. And for once, Avalon felt like a dwarf.

She eyed the femme, not in ridicule but in interest. She had never seen markings in a way that Amachi had racing across her body. They reminded her of a spider web, the more vibrant markings reminding her of the fire that sat within the belly of Mount Volkan. "You are very unique. I've never known another to have the style that you have, I'm a little jealous!" Of course she was joking. Avalon was seldom jealous, if at all. Though it was an attempt at a compliment for Amachi. Confirmed by the smile and hushed laughter that escaped her mouth. Amachi was indeed, interesting. And Avalon wondered if she'd learn anything else about the woman.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!