gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-19-2015, 11:42 AM
Winding down after the day he'd experienced was probably a better idea than just trying to crash as soon as he hit the den. With his mind still racing it would have been a bit of time before he fell into sleep anyway. Spending extra time with Novella also helped settle him, he'd walk close to her, bumping her shoulder every few steps as they walked. He wondered if she had a destination in mind, as the path flew by under their feet he could think of no specific place she might have intended. He imagined they were just taking a big circle around the den.

She would remain silent as she led him away, though he couldn't help but think that she might have had more than one reason to lead him on this secluded walk with her. No longer able to resist the urge he'd lean over and nibble at the back of her neck. "I had a talk with Feli today," he'd make sure to mention, "He accepted the vacant Mystery rank." Their higher tiers had gone unfilled for so long, it seemed fitting that one of their nephews took the position. He might have offered the same to his brother, but Sorrel didn't seem like he would even begin to enjoy such a rank.
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]