gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-21-2015, 01:05 PM

She nodded her head and gave a small chuckle,
"Well, to see something sizzle being burned alive in this lava beneath us, certainly will seem tempting to me. However, you caught me in a reasonable mood, and I do not wish to start a fight today," Ylva chuckled and looked around, seeing a small mouse scurry underneath her. The little pest was more annoying if anything; due to this, she swayed her paw to the side, causing it to tumble below her and burn alive, its squealing loud enough for her to hear, but she paid no heed.

"My name is Ylva. Ylva Sendri. So, what made you wish to come over here, besides never seeing lava before?"
She kept her eyes focused upon him, eyes not leaving him as her orbs appeared to be staring right into the man's soul. Her claws dug into the soil as she licked her paw before placing it down once more, eyeing him intently.

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.