An icon representing the specialty Weaponsmaster Weaponsmaster

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Iko

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualValentines 2020VolcanoCritical Hit!
Trick 2019
06-22-2015, 04:46 PM

This woman wasn't very talkative at all! That was boring! Ashmedai made a solid pout as she spoke, his ears drooping to the sides of his head. Technically she had answered all of his questions, though, so he guessed he shouldn't be too sad. She even asked a question back! That was nice of her! Ash's tail went back to thumping on the ground, his ears springing back to life as his eyes widened with excitement. She wanted to know who his daddy was? Well, he'd tell her!

"My dad is Valentine Imperialis! He's the strongest wolf in the world! He fought a bunch of everyone back to back and he's still okay! He's super big and tall like momma, but not as big as Angelus. Angelus is so big! If he wasn't my brother, I'd think he was a monster!" Ashmedai smiled, about to ask her another question when a very angry momma broke through the brush and pulled him back from the woman, which would have earned another pout if his momma wasn't being so serious and scary looking.

""

Ash wears a tourist shirt and a spiked leather harness from time to time. Sometimes together, sometimes not. Just so you know what you're getting yourself into.