ardent

Follow The Bloody Brick Road

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2015, 11:00 PM

Curious. Most curious. The femme had stepped foot onto a land that was unknown to her, though evidently not far from where she resided previously. Her home was only a dozen or so miles away from here, olive eyes always staring across the ocean as she wondered what mysteries this continent held. The curious creature glanced back from where she came, homesickness spreading in her gut, sadness welling in her heart. It was only thanks to her mothers help and the log she had held onto that brought her safely here. Otherwise, she would be dead for being what she was. Her lifestyle, a sin to her home pack. With sadness tugging at her aching heart, she closed her eyes and turned away. Sol was a new man now...no. A new woman. And it was time to start anew.

She ventured inland, her first investigation to be a rather peculiar looking tree with...blood? Tilting her head, Valentina moved closer to investigate. The strange sight attracted her like a moth to a flame, the color red being her flame. She sniffed curiously at it, confused slightly that it didn't smell like blood...so what was it? At first, she thought maybe she had just missed a fight, or a prey kill and that maybe it was blood dropped from a victim, but that didn't appear to be the case. Tentatively, she stuck her tongue out to lightly lick it, and to her surprise (and disgust), it tasted bitter and like...wood. She drew her head back with curled lips, she wished she hadn't done that. But she was curious again, did that come from the tree? Only one way to test it.

She placed both her paws on the bark, claws extended as she drew them down the bark. Her claws seemed to slice the bark quite nicely, and following the fresh scars, bloodied sap oozed out. "My, this is exciting." she chuckled.

"Listen to me talk," 'and know my thoughts.'