Juliette

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-25-2015, 01:03 PM

Juliette was just going to make her way deeper into the caverns to keep warm, but someone was coming in fast with different plans. One moment she was padding down the entrance tunnel, and the next she was thrown forward all of a sudden, face-planting into the hard ground. At first she gasped once she had lost balance, but when it came to actually making contact with the ground she was silent for a few moments after. Finally, when it seemed like the other creature had noticed she was there, that was when the woman started to stir. Paws spread out to either side of her head, picking the front half of her body off the ground slowly, face scrunched up in pain.

It was around this time that the other female who had run into Juliette had questions filling the air, greeting Jule, asking who she was, how she got here, what her name was, was she lost, and finished with giving her name. Juliette was not paying attention at all while the girl ran her mouth, more so focused on the weird feeling in her nose. Was that... was that blood? She froze for a moment, going cross eyed briefly before lifting a paw to rub at the end of her snout, pulling it away to see if it was in fact blood. "Shut the hell up!" She finally snapped, head swinging around to glare at the girl, fangs showing.

The woman was not in any way going to attack Ashelia, no no, she was just pissed right now. "Look at my nose?!" She barked, sitting back on her hindlegs and using her forepaws to point towards her face. "My nose is bleeding!" Jule lightly touched it, wincing a little bit but more so just displeased that it was bleeding above all else. "Go get me a leaf or something." She licked at her paws to try and clean the blood off, keeping one pressed on it as she cleaned the other then switching.