size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
06-26-2015, 12:23 AM

Others would stream in and Hymn tried to commit them to memory, a few were easy the pretty purple girl and the handsome orange man for instance. This would be interrupted by his mother joining the group, settling herself beside Novel and offering he and his twin a loving nudge. Hymn would swipe his tongue quickly along her muzzle and smiled.  

There was a bit more activity but Hymn wasn’t really paying too much attention. Not until the alpha spoke up again anyways. Then he sat at attention, ears perked and tail slowly brushing against the ground. The woman spoke of ranks and places in the pack and Hymn frowned, unsure exactly what he wanted to do. He didn’t want to fight, he knew that much and he wasn’t much of a hunter…
Others began to speak up and Hymn still debated, finally he rose to his paws and fixing the alpha with a determined stare he spoke: "I’d like to learn as much as I can and put it to good use within the pack!"

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3