gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-26-2015, 08:52 AM

(This song is rated M for a few curse words)

Amachi would only watch Avalon after that, her own insecurities might have been keeping her from such a lengthy conversation. Yet it was also because the behemoth just didn't speak very often. Preferring silence over words that could easily be said the wrong way. Noting that the woman was looking her over, and made a comment that was supposed to be a compliment. Amachi would force a smile to her jaw, she wasn't a huge fan of her coat color. Never would be, no matter how others loved it or hated it. She was hoping that her children had a more normal type of life if she ever had any.... but the past pulled things into her mind she would rather forget. Getting to know the giant woman would be difficult, she didn't talk about her history much. After all it was best left forgotten.

"I don't know where I got it from. It was considered a bad omen in my family." Amachi mentioned, as she looked at the tree tops. She easily waded through the snow, and while Avalon was large, Amachi had met a wolf the same size as her. It would not surprise her to meet others her height. Though she doubted anyone would get any taller. Her tail flicked behind her. Perhaps she should give this a chance to know Avalon and be her friend.

""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]