size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-26-2015, 11:06 PM

It didn't take long for Allen to pick up on his change, causing his ears to pin back towards his head as his gaze was cast away from his friend. Taking a deep breath, his gaze fluttered back to the calico man. "I was hoping that no one noticed..." he said softly. His head lowered slightly as he let out a sigh, tail thudding on the earth behind him. "I haven't been feeling too well, and I've been... thinking. A lot. With you here to help me out I have been wondering if I should bring my children to meet the rest of their family. Its in a far off land from here though, and I would be gone for awhile. I just... I didn't think that I could in my right mind just walk away. I guess it just drove me to hide a bit?" Bass said slowly, thoughtfully. "I have been alpha of these lands since I was a year old, and I have never been gone from here for longer than a few days. This is my home as much as yours... and I can't just walk away. I mean I know I would come back but, its just hard I guess?" His shoulders shrugged at his lame statement, another sigh passing through his lips. "I'm so sorry Allen..."