Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
04-05-2013, 02:20 PM

In a matter of minutes, to her at the time it felt like seconds, she came across the wolf she assumed called. She breath semi-heavily, grey eyes looking her over. This was the wolf, she was worried, happy to see somebody had finally arrived and she spoke fast, explaining the situation to her. So a wolf was injured badly and had to be arrived, that was not good, Loccian would need to act quickly if he were to survive. Chrysanthe, I will take care of him. I am Loccian, I will help your friend. She quickly answered, nodding her head when she thanked the healer and looking in the direction she pointed, it wasn't necessary for the smell of blood was heavy in the air. You can do this Loccian, you have to! She told herself before bounding off in the direction the scent led her, within moments coming across two wolves, one laying wounded and the other beside him. Thane! She knew right away it was him, there was no way of mistaking him for somebody else. Her gaze fell upon the shewolf with him, quickly stepping over to her. I take it you are Ookami, she stepped to the side to look the male very quickly and determine what she would need to help him. I am a healer, I'm here to help Thane. But first I must quickly gather some herbs for his wounds, you may stay here with him or quickly look for some moss to gather water. I didn't scent others on the way here so he should be fine by himself... I will be right back! With that she turned and ran off into the forest to quickly gather the herbs she would need.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."