ardent

Everything Will Change

Allen

gems
size
build
player
06-26-2015, 11:14 PM

When Bass spoke the gentleman would listen, his gaze gentle. He hated to see his friend like this, acting so ashamed. Hurting with the thoughts that he had within his own mind. The calico brute would give a soft whine. "Bass... how could I have not noticed?" He would  edge closer, gently setting his head against the white man's shoulder. "You are more than my alpha, more than a friend. You are family to me. Like a son or a brother. Bass... I've been so worried. I wish you would have come to me..." Allen drew back, his gaze searching Bass' face.

"You don't need to feel like you are abandoning this pack. You have more family outside of Alacritis, the wolves of Abaven should be able to understand and respect that. It is natural to want to see them. They would know you'd return to them someday. You are our alpha, Bass, Azat of Abaven, and in the end you always will be. We would wait for you. All of us. You know that we'd keep it safe for when you did." The man shook his head.

"Don't let it drive you mad Bass. Just do what you feel you need to do. Abaven will always be your home, but if you have things you need to do away from home it's alright." He would try to offer a reassuring smile. "You know I have your back, whatever you decide."

"Hear Me Talk,"
'Read My Thoughts.'
Table by:: Tealah