Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:05 AM
I would like to see are the wolves of Threar becoming more active. Threads with each other and others are welcomed though the things that will get you the most praise are threads to further your characters skills or help others with theirs. For example, FĂ©licien doesn't have the healing skill himself but helping Sorrel to find herbs would count in his favour as well.

Threads for furthering skills will earn you 10 points each (these do need 4+ posts each to count as per Skills guidelines)
Threads for mingling will get you 5 points each (again should have 4+ posts each just to keep it fair)

You have from now until 3rd August at which point there will be another IC meeting for Threar where Novella can hopefully announce new promotions (we really don't want to see any demotions!)

I won't be setting any real target this month, just try to help each other and keep active and as you can!

Post here with your characters and just edit in each thread so that you and I can keep track of them all.
We now have a thread for open Threar threads here, feel free to use that to prompt others to help you!