gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:35 AM
ooc: Next round ends 3rd July!
More information found here

One by one the pack would begin to arrive. A few greetings here and there which she would respond to but for the most part they quietly awaited whatever she and Frith had to say. Sorrel as usual trailed behind, so often amongst the last to arrive she often wondered if the boy purposefully hid to wait and watch others before joining meetings and gatherings himself.

"Hello Threar" She began with an simple greeting for them all to officially start the meeting. "It has been a while since we have all gathered, and I'm glad to say I can start this meeting with some good news." With a small smile her gaze fell to Félicien to announce his news. "Félicien has recently been promoted to one of our Plot ranks, so he now holds the title of Mystery" She hoped he would chose to organise a hunt or some sort of lesson of sorts to celebrate this new rank, all organisation of it would be left up to him though she and Frith would of course help him if he needed it.

"I hope you're all inspired by this progress, there are of course other promotions available after all." Hopefully they would take the carrot and begin to work hard now, she truly wanted to see the activity rising in Threar and the wolves helping each other and rising through the ranks. "I know we have all been a little idle as of late, I hope to see that changing, as there may be demotions for those that fail to contribute." Though she certainly didn't want to take such actions, her voice was serious now. They needed to change, to help each other and become more of a pack.