size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
06-27-2015, 08:12 AM
Honestly if Bass didn't have Allen, he would be utterly lost. He had stepped up and aided him in taking care of their home, and was always there for the pale man. He really was more than a friend, he was family. A brother. He looked up to the older man, and now he was stepping up yet again when Bass' mind faltered. He had made himself quite literally sick with worry, but now he was able to take his children with him and bring them to meet the rest of their family. One last deep breath was taken as he met Allen's steady gaze with his own. "I don't know how to thank you enough, Allen. Really, without you all would be lost. I will take the pups that want to come with me and take my leave in a few days. Are you sure that you will be okay?" he asked, concern thick in his voice. He wouldn't want to leave Abaven with anyone else when he went on a trip, but... Allen had enough on his plate as it was. Bass felt selfish for leaving Abaven to the older man so that he could go off on an adventure. Placing his nose on the mans forehead, he drunk in his musty scent. "Should I call the others here to make them aware of this?" Bass added after several moments.