Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-27-2015, 10:33 AM

That was when an unfamiliar scent surrounded her nostrils. This wolf whom she happened to come across did not smell like someone whom she had just met, and a chuckle rose throughout her throat as she stood up and stayed in the shadows, her body corredspnoding with some of the shade of the trees so that she was well comoflauged throughout her surroundings, the only give away being her mint-green optics.

When the woman was close enough, she approached behind her quietly and leapt upon the woman, a small chuckle escaping as her sinister eyes met the woman's. Though, a scent that she did remember very distinctively resided among the woman's scent. Sin, the male whom she had met the first time she had come to these lands, and he had planted his seed in her. Was it perhaps that he had a slave? Someone who he can take all his lustful wishes upon? She raised an eyebrow.

"I take it that, Sin, must have been your somewhat commander I take it? Funny, you seem rather submissive, why would he choose a wolf such as yourself? Do not take it the wrong way, i am only asking for he had planted his seed inside me as well. Boy, he sure is something, a white devil he is,"
She chuckled and got off of her,
"May I ask your name if I may be so bold?"

"Speech"

Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.