Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Annette
06-27-2015, 10:57 AM
She could tell that the woman was on edge with her response, and she felt somewhat guilty for implying about Sin when the woman that he had used was right here in front of her. Perhaps he did have some interest in her, but, she was not so sure as of yet for she had only just met the woman who said her name was Arietta. The name was different, and not one that she knew was used often when she was around other wolves. Her mint green eyes softened as she looked to her.

"Look, I am sure Sin thinks you're special in your own way. I am sorry entirely that i had hurt you, but, there are other fish in the sea, for i am sure i will only be used. You, however, are staying with him, and that is a luxury i wish i had, for i am jealous you have him, and that is something you can brag to others about," she explained, sitting down beside her and trying to lighten the woman's spirits. She felt it was the least she could do since she hurt her feelings and tackled her.
Ylva is rather manipulative and is mostly causing fights on some occassions. You have been warned.

Etani, Ylva's brother, is allowed to enter any or all threads that Ylva is in, unless otherwise noted.