Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:03 PM
After giving up on tracking her mother, Sorya had begun to focus more on her other family members. She hoped to find Ellisa, her father, or Ritselli before too long. Her eyes were frantic as she finally latched on to a familiar scent for all it was worth. Her sister. She wasn’t quite sure if she was sensing right, for surely it wouldn’t have been this easy. “Ellisa!?” She would holler in the air as she moved around the unfamiliar and dark forest. Her dark coat was scraping against trees and branches and thistles as she tried to trace down the scent. She had taken care of herself for months, but now she might have found just what she was looking for.

How long had it been since her mother disappeared? She couldn’t know but she had found Ellisa’s scent entwined with that of her mothers. Was Elli with her now, or had her mother abandoned her sister too? Did Ellisa knew where Ritselli or Ritsuka were? Only time would tell as the blue-eyed girl finally caught the sight of the other familiar coat, a breath of relief released as she spoke. “Ellisa, please say that’s really you.”
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not