Making my way Home

Sorya

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 04:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-27-2015, 04:31 PM by Sorya.)
[dohtml]
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

Her sister would turn, saying her name in an almost confirming tone, allowing Sor to know that this truly was her sister and no some crazy doppelgänger. Her sister would rush her and Sorya’s tail would wag furiously behind her with every beat. Her sister looked slightly shaken, but well and Sorya wouldn’t blame her, the forest that they were in was creepy to say the least. “I’ve been searching for you for months now, Ellisa! Is mum or dad with you? What about Ritselli?” Desperation filled the young girl’s tone as her sister continued to kiss her. Sorya settled for simply buring her muzzle in her sister’s neck, breathing in the familiar scent of family.

There was a certain relief but also more worry mixed in. She was by herself, her sister wandering about no better than Sorya had been just a few moments prior. Did this mean her mother had abandoned Ellisa too? The resemblance that the young girl saw between her sister and the vague memory of her mother was present which caused her even more concern. The sooty coated girl pulled herself back with a soft smile. “Why are you in this creepy forest? We should get out of here!”

template base by GINNYSAURUS

[/dohtml]
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not