gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:36 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

The mention of the word ‘mum’ set fear into her little sister’s eyes that Sorya did not understand. Something major had happened and Sorya would get to the bottom of it. Ellisa would start to explain what happened and said that Elli had forced her to go with her, and refused to let her return to her siblings. A deep hatred boiled down in her as she tried to comfort her sister, wrapping her head around her sister’s neck in the form of a hug as she murmured. “She can’t reach you anymore. Dad will find her and take care of her and then he’ll return to us.” The girl would murmur, a certain protectiveness fluttering in her stomach.

Her mom would come nowhere near her or her siblings ever again. If she did, she would get the full wrath of Sorya. Now that the sooty girl had some bearings as to where her father and other sister were, she was confident that everything would be just fine. She would start to head in the general direction of the closest exit to the woods. “We’re gonna go find Fiori and meet up with Ritselli. Everything is gonna be fine.” She wasn’t sure if she was trying to assure Ellisa or herself of this.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not