Making my way Home

Ellisa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 05:58 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2015, 09:15 PM by Ellisa.)

To feel her sister wrap around her neck was comforting, bringing back a sense of safety she had once felt before being dragged away from her family. It was a big relief for her to know that she found one of her sisters, a piece of her heart was molded back together and now all they had to do was find Ritselli to make it complete. Their father was a brave man, he could make it on his own away from them, and she was determined he would come back to them if he couldn't find the woman that birthed them.

Sorya told Ellisa that their mother would not be able to reach her anymore, that their father would find her and take care of her then return to them. ”I hope so.” She sniffled, wiping at her eyes carefully with her paw, keeping her eyes on her sister as if she would vanish if she looked away another time. ”Dad is strong and loves us, he will come back.” It was more so for the girl's inner fear that she said that, not wanting to believe that their father would do the same thing as the other parent. They could trust him, she could.

As Sorya began walking, her little sister would follow right along side her. She said they would find Fiori and Ritselli, that things would be fine. Ellisa looking down at the ground as she said this, watching her paws make each step closer to making their family complete. ”She will be there, papa promised me.” She spoke softly, mostly to herself but it was loud enough for the darker sibling to hear. As much as she wanted to believe it, there was that bit of doubt within her heart telling the girl that they were too late, that Ritselli had moved on.

Things had quieted down, the tears having stopped pooling for the girl's dual toned eyes. She lightly leaned into her sister's shoulder, head pressing into Sorya's neck but still walking along side her. "What happened Sorya, why weren't you with Selli when papa took her to Fiori?" She asked quietly, wondering how they ended up separated when she had been taken away by their mother.