gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

Sorya’s sister seemed content and fell into pace beside her, telling her that their dad was so strong and that Ritselli would be there waiting for them. Sor had little doubt in her mind that all of her sister’s words were true – she was a lover but also a fighter. Her sister would ask her a question and Sor’s head dropped ever so slightly from the alert position it had been at moments prior. “I was looking for you. When I woke up and you two were gone, I tried to follow your scent but I eventually lost it. I tried to find my way back but I was weak, because I hadn’t been weened yet. A woman found me and nursed me back to health before I returned. She taught me to hunt too so I could care for myself.” The middle child quickly explained as she gave another look around.

She would never call herself hyper vigilant. It was all necessary to protect Lisa from the horrors that were her mother. Some things didn’t add up, like why her mother took her, but they could figure that all out later. “I wasn’t around when dad took Rits to the pack, and I’ve been trying to find them since I lost your scent.” She refused to mention the m-word in the presence of her sister, given the girl’s reaction to it beforehand.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not