gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-27-2015, 10:02 PM
Sorya Sotakiu-Silenci
and i will take everything from you if it's the last i do

Ellisa gave an answer her first time out, which had surprised Sorya. She had tried but these things came with time. It wasn’t like Sorya had a lot of time on her, but she did have some. After all, she had learned over a month prior and had time to build up her senses. “There are scents of lapwing which are the birds, rabbits and voles.” She would say silently as she motioned for her sister to come closer and watch. Quickly she decided to go after the vole as it would provide the most meat. Her sister insisted on hanging back to watch at the first go. Sorya would approach from downwind, keeping light on her paws to leave minimal marks on the ground as she moved forward. She put in a burst of speed as she pounced upon the vole, quickly biting its spinal column to kill it. She would take it back and nudge it towards her sister. "Once we've found Rits, I'll give you a proper hunting lesson!" The middle child promised her younger sister with a small smile.

template base by GINNYSAURUS
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME
Ritselli and Ellisa are allowed to enter any of Sorya's threads whether they are private or not