gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Vail
06-28-2015, 02:00 PM
Fate was quick to fall in, and as he greeted them Frith would attempt at nuzzling the boy as he flew by him. Already he was close to his full size, and Frith couldn't believe how quickly he and his sister had grown. He'd see Kalli come in behind him, the young she wolf would sit near the edge of the group. He hadn't seen a whole lot of her since she'd joined but he still wished to greet her. "Welcome, Kalliope." He'd call out to her since she couldn't exactly see his nod. He'd smile at Miksa as he came in sat down and glanced towards the alphas. Frost and Sorrel would bring up the rear. He hadn't seen as much food from Frost, and he was more than disappointed at her performance, but with Feli as the new Mystery he hoped she would get more of a work out.

As it seemed like they'd recieved all they were going to get he would stand up a little straighter as Novella spoke. She told them of their plans, of Feli's promotion and how they wished to give more of those promotions out. Frith would nod, he wished to fill their higher ranks and with their oldest children coming on to their second birthdays it seemed about time to give them more responsibility anyway. "I can't speak for Feli, but I hope he'll hold a pack hunt soon. While I will be calling for a bit of spar training once we are done here. I encourage all of you to attend!"
""
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]