gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod
06-28-2015, 06:07 PM
She watched the woman, not in wariness but in concern. Ears lifting as the dark woman questioned her willingness to help. Ashelia shook her head, for once a serious expression on her face. "It doesn't matter who you are, we're all the same one way or another. Even if you're good or bad, everyone needs help." She explained, her expression then quickly changing to her usual self though a bit more reserved. She wanted to remain in good spirits to hopefully, make the other woman feel a little better and perhaps distract from her pain. As the woman gave her permission, Ashelia immediately set about to sniffing at the wound to make sure there was nothing else, though the bone was definitely in need of a splint if the woman had any sort of chance of it healing well enough to walk on. Although even with Ashelia's help, surely she'd have a limp throughout her life.

After her inspection, she sighed. She didn't have anything, which meant she'd have to go and get it. Trees weren't too far, she could go and find something to splint her leg with as well as bind it. "I'll be right back, I need to get some things for your leg." Time was critical. She didn't want the woman to continue suffering, so without waiting for an answer she turned and climbed out of the trench, bounding away then as quickly as her little body could take her to find what she needed.