gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-28-2015, 08:40 PM

A beat of silence would pass and then a distinctly male voice would reach her ears when he returned her 'hello'. She turned toward the sound and listened as the pawsteps drew closer till his scent was as clear as day and she heard him come to a stop a short distance from her. In the back of her mind she mapped out where she was in relation to the Threar borders and tried to guess how far she might be from them. Just in case. From the heavy sound of his paws against the ground she had a feeling that he might be quite a large wolf and with him being a stranger with such an odd approach she wasn't sure what to expect from him.

"You really shouldn't sneak up on a lady like that, you know," she commented with a slight smirk. Even when she was unsure of him and even right on the edge of being nervous of him she couldn't help but speak with her usual sass. "At least introduce your self." She studied his scent and noted that he lacked any kind of pack scent. A loner then. She didn't catch any of familiar traces of scent on him either so she didn't guess he was family of anyone she had met. She could be wrong of course, but she didn't think she was. While her eyes were useless her nose was sharp.

"Talk" "You" Think