gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-28-2015, 10:36 PM

When Frith had said there would be a spar training at the meeting she had initially been disappointed. She wanted so badly to learn something about healing, even if it was just to get her paws in it to see if she was actually going to be good at it, but instead they were fighting again. She considered not following Frith at all, but he had been the one wolf at the whole meeting to acknowledge her so she almost felt like she owed it to him to at the very least give it a shot. She followed his scent and the sound of his paws to the side area he had picked for their training. She settled on her haunches, shifting a bit with nervousness at the thought of actually sparring with someone. She had never really sparred in her whole life. A little playful tussle with her adopted siblings maybe when they were small, but that's it. He told them to pair up and her ears flicked back. Before someone could pair with her she stood to move closer to Frith, speaking to him softly, "Frith, I'm a little out of my element here... I've never sparred really... Could I maybe just work with you on some stuff?"

"Talk" "You" Think