Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-29-2015, 01:46 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2015, 02:24 AM by Selíni.)

It didn’t take her too much longer to suss her twin out, she caught his scent only moments before he sauntered into view. She too picked up her pace to embrace him, drawing comfort the familiarity of his form and his scent enveloping her. Selíni closed her eyes for a brief moment allowing herself to forget any of her worries and enjoying the presence of her other half. Then came his remark and she gently pulled back to nip at his muzzle narrowing eyes in false spite.

"Y’know? I’m already reconsidering my decision." She affected a look of hurt and stepped away briefly. She moved to stand beside him, still pouting. Then glancing down she brought her expression back to a smile and attempted to fling her forepaws over his side, throwing some weight behind her move to try and push him over. Of course it would probably more depend on him… it wasn’t exactly like she was a force to be reckoned with.

""

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]